Shell & Tube Type Evaporator
Our dry-expansion shell & tube evaporator is designed for excellent thermal performance. It is perfect for medium temperature refrigeration applications. Here the design is perfected for R407F and R134a refrigerants. Also, it can be used with R507 and R404A. There is a dedicated, patented distribution system and innovative baffles, which reduce the shell bypass. The efficient counter-current and single-pass design provides the best performance. There is increased heat transfer coefficient with exchange tubes having inner grooved pattern.
Our shell-and-tube evaporator of DM model is a dry-extension is made for average temperature chilling uses. The DM configuration is enhanced for R134A and R407F refrigerants, yet can likewise be used with R507 and R404A.
Features & Benefits :-
- Extremely efficient and small footprint.
- Simple operation, low maintenance and meet standard norms.
- No need of safety margin for thermal sizing of the evaporator.
- Perfect for industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- The new design is optimized for R134a and R407F refrigerants in order to comply with future EU's regulations which will phase out refrigerants, such as R404A and R507 in 2017 (GWP > 2500).
- Very good thermal performance is achieved thanks to a patented and dedicated distribution system and new baffles, which minimize the shell bypass.
- Very efficient single-pass, counter-current design provides the best possible performance. Moreover, exchange tubes with an inner grooved pattern maximize the heat transfer coefficient and limit the negative effects of pressure drop.
- No safety margin is required for thermal sizing of the DM evaporator, which is generally recommended for other evaporators (Dryplus-3 and Dryplus-E) in DRYCOOL smarTube user guidelines.